If you can access your mobile in Live OS, Try Internally. Fastboot method can be used for bricked mobiles if you are using TWRP Recovery, use TWRP based approach. Don’t forget to flash Magsik after the firmware flash.
They don’t know how to remove Pattern Lock from their Devices. If you use any free all flash file downloads third-party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you do not use any app then you may have been set it through the Device setting.
- I used an RT-AC88U unit for the screenshots below, but you can apply these steps to flashing any other model using stock or Merlin.
- (for instance, a typical 1hr build time can be reduced to 20min).
- Just like any flash tool, Asus Zenfone flash tool allows you to take a backup of your device data and the apps.
- In my opinion, ASUS routers are the perfect blend of capable hardware and feature-rich software, thanks to the ASUSWRT firmware which comes stock on most models.
- For this article, we hand-tested some of the best ASUS routers for any budget.
Yes, both are different flash tools but for phones from the same OEM “Asus”. Asus Zenfone Flash tool supports all the Zenfone series whereas the Asus tool support some Zenfone and other Asus phones. If you want to download the latest version of flash tools then move to download section here. Realme Flash Tool is a windows application that lets you flash or install .ofp firmware (ROM) on Realme / Oppo devices. These flash tools are compatible with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- It’s great for homes up to around 2000 square feet and cheap enough that you can afford two of them for whole-house coverage in bigger spaces.
- Keep in mind that these features only work because a third-party scans the router’s traffic.
- And his selective approach to feature addition doesn’t put that improved stability at risk by possibly introducing new bugs along with features.
- The very first thing which you need to do is to download the Asus flash tool 32/64 bit.
- In the shot above, you can see I’ve selected ASUS’ Splendid video profiler.
When Tim asked me to take a look at the ASUSWRT-Merlin firmware for the popular ASUS RT-N66U Dark Knight, I’ll admit I was skeptical. This firmware is the brainchild of Eric Sauvageau, who goes by RMerlin in the SNB forums.